Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") constitute an agreement between you as a user and Perkskick operating under Perkskick Group (Registration No. 2020 / 020341 / 07). Perkskick provides a social marketplace platform with the purpose of connecting Freelancers, Creatives and Professionals with each other as well as Clients and Fan base for recruitment, hiring, investment and exposure purposes.
These Terms govern the use of the Platform and shall apply to all users using it.
" " means Perkskick Social Marketplace.
" Freelancer, Creative and Professional " means an individual using the Platform to search for hiring, investment, work, connections and tasks.
"" means a Client or other legal entity using the Platform to attract Professionals, Creatives and Freelancers.
"" means the Platform we provide in accordance with the Terms, currently provided at www.Perkskick.com.
"" means these Terms and Conditions.
"", " " and " " means Perkskick.
1. Prior to using our services provided through the Platform, Freelancer, Creative and Professional must have read, understood and accepted the Terms. By checking the “I accept” box during account sign-up, Freelancer, Creative and Professional agrees to strictly adhere to the Terms and to be legally bound to the Terms in relation to us.
2. If Freelancer, Creative and Professional does not agree to the Terms or any updated version of it, Freelancer, Creative and Professional may not use the Platform.
3. Freelancer, Creative and Professional can access the latest version of these Terms at any time on the Platform.
1. In order to get access to all parts of the Platform, Freelancer, Creative and Professional needs to create an account.
2. Freelancer, Creative and Professional is responsible for providing accurate, current, and complete information in connection with the registration. Freelancer, Creative and Professional acknowledges that the account details provided are true and correct and that, when necessary, Freelancer, Creative and Professional will update its account details so that they remain true and correct.
3. Freelancer, Creative and Professional is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login information. We shall have no responsibility for any unauthorized use of Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s account.
1. The purpose of the Platform is to facilitate the connection and interaction between Freelancer, Creative and Professionals and Clients for Hiring purposes.
2. Perkskick may in certain cases recommend Freelancer, Creative and Professional to a Client interested in Freelancer, Creative and Professionals with a certain profile, to provide Freelancer, Creative and Professional with relevant work or assignment offers, or service offers.
3. Perkskick is not part of any agreement between Freelancer, Creative and Professional and Client. If Freelancer, Creative and Professional signs up with Client, Freelancer, Creative and Professional is subject to Client’s terms and conditions, as applicable. We strongly recommend Freelancer, Creative and Professional to review Client’s terms and conditions prior to signing up to a job offered by Client.
4. Freelancer, Creative and Professional undertakes to use the Platform in accordance with applicable law and regulation, and may not use the Platform in any way that causes us or any third party harm. Further, Freelancer, Creative and Professional is responsible for any content provided by Freelancer, Creative and Professional, and that such does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
5. Freelancer, Creative and Professional may not use the Platform to communicate or publish information that infringes or violates someone else’s right (copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right), information that may violate the integrity of, intimidate or offend another person, information that may challenge criminal actions or contain material not permitted by any applicable law or regulation (for example discrimination and/or racial agitation).
1. It is free of charge for Freelancer, Creative and Professionals to use the Platform.
1. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal data. Personal data provided to us will be processed in accordance with our .
2. Please read the for more information.
3. Perkskick wishes to request and collect personal data from Clients relating to Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s experience, statistics financials/earnings, and work history.
1. These Terms will take effect when Freelancer, Creative and Professional registers an account, and is valid until further notice. Freelancer, Creative and Professional may delete its account at any time on the Platform, thus ending Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s right to use the Platform.
2. We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, terminate Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s account and the right to use the Platform without any liability economically or otherwise in relation to Freelancer, Creative and Professional.
3. If Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s account is terminated, we may in our sole discretion delete any and all data relating to Freelancer, Creative and Professional’s use of the Platform.
1. The platform and any content contained and made available via the platform, including text, graphics, information, links, or other items are all provided "as is" and "as available”.
2. We do not provide any warranty of any kind, express or implied, for the platform, including but not limited to the availability of the platform. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or content provided through the platform. We do not warrant that the use the platform will be secure, uninterrupted, safe, always available, error-free or will meet any requirements, or that any defects on the platforms will be corrected. Further, we do not guarantee that you will receive any job, assignment service or other opportunity from any client through the platform.
1. We will not be held responsible and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any claims, demands or damages, direct or indirect, of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with the platform. Freelancer, Creative and Professional expressly agrees to hold us harmless for any claim, controversy, or damages that may arise from any dispute between Freelancer, Creative and Professional and any Client or Third Parties.
1. Freelancer, creative and professional agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, or demands of liability, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any claim arising out of freelancer, creative and professional’s use of the platform and/or freelancer, creative and professional’s violation of these terms.
1. We reserve the right to, without prior notice and without compensation, remove any content that we find obscene, containing inappropriate material and/or in any other way could violate the Terms, applicable laws and regulations and/or may infringe someone else’s intellectual property rights, or our brand in any way.
2. We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time in our sole discretion.
3. Freelancer, Creative and Professional is not entitled to transfer or assign any rights or obligations under the Terms without prior written consent from us, if not explicitly allowed to under the Terms.
4. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between Freelancer, Creative and Professional and us on all issues to which the Terms relate.
12. PROHIBITED PLATFORM USES
13. EXAMPLES OF PROHIBITED USES OF THE PLATFORM
i. Seeking, offering, promoting, or endorsing and services, content, or activities that:
If Freelancer, Creative and Professional or Client and
any Third Party User has any questions regarding the Terms, or any question,
complaint or claim, please contact us at:
Effective date: 21-10-2020
Welcome to Perkskick.
Perkskick (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates perkskick.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the perkskick.com website operated by Perkskick.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
0.1. Email address
0.2. First name and last name
0.3. Phone number
0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Perkskick uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
0.4. to provide customer support;
0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
0.3.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
0.3.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.3.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.3.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.3.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
0.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
0.7. Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
11. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
13. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
14. Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
16. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
17. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Child” or Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
19. Contact Us